Sunday, July 19, 2009

Way Too LOOOONG...

I can't believe I've been away from my blog for so long. A lot has happened though, which is why I've been away.

I believe in a previous post I mentioned I got a new job...the job is quite demanding and I absolutely love it but it keeps me away from the computer in the evening. I want to relax and unwind, but things should be settling down, I'll still be crazy busy but I shouldn't have as much to do all at once. Hopefully I can bring my attention back to what needs it... Thank you to everyone who stuck around and didn't abandon my ship, I promise I'll be around more frequently. :)



I'm currently have a Christmas in July sale, hence the Santa in the swim trunks. My items are currently BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF, or 10% OFF 1 item and Free shipping within the US.

1 comment:

andrea creates said...

Great to hear from you again :)