Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Review of Linen Blouse With Puffed Sleeves

Jessica London

J.G. Hook® Linen Blouse. The season's must-have new blouse with pretty puffed sleeves and shirred details in pure classic linen. 28" long. Machine wash. Imported.


Very cute!

Jillian Western NY 5/20/2009

 

4 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Sleeve Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Good Fit, Stylish, Great Color, Comfortable

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work

Describe Yourself: Casual, Sexy, Bargain Shopper, Trendy, Classic, Career

I love the blouse, it is a great color and fits very well everywhere but the sleeves. I have larger arms, but even with the cap sleeves unbuttoned they are a little snug. Not so much to be uncomfortable or keep me from wearing it, but that is my only complaint.

()

No comments: