Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My first sale!!

I'm so happy to say I had my first sale!!! I had some time in the evening yesterday and decided to go into one of Etsy's chat rooms. I found a featured seller room, and ended up making my first sale. I was thrilled. I got it packaged up and made it all pretty and got it in the mail this afternoon. I hope it gets there safely...I'm overprotective of them (it was a pair of earrings), like they were my child. HAHA I just hope I continue to make sales or that people continue to find my site. I'll include a picture of the pair that sold...


If you're interested you can check out the rest of my items at http://jillianmackowiak.etsy.com/


Okay, I'm off to read for a bit and then off to bed...have a good night all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay ,congrats-it's a happy feeling ,that first sale!I wish you many more:)
Pretty earrings too!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've found that the first sale is always the hardest. Expect your sales to start climbing now. :)

I agree with Andrea, your earrings are lovely.

Anonymous said...

I nominated you back for the Lemonade Award. It's in my latest blog post. :)