Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring!?

I think Spring may have sprung in Buffalo...maybe. I don't want to say that and have it snow tomorrow, but being that this IS WNY that is exactly what will probably happen. Oh well, I'm kinda used to it after 27 yrs (almost 28)!

I worked on a new pair of earrings tonight, I couldn't do more even though my brain is overflowing with ideas, because of my leg. It's been awful for 2 months and even with physical therapy it isn't completely better yet. Anywho -- I made this gorgeous pair of filigree bronze butterfly earrings. I haven't gotten any pictures yet because it was dark when I finished, but I promise I will get some this weekend and get them posted. I also made a couple pairs yesterday, which I will also get pictures of and get up online.

I was telling Seamus the other day how my brain is CONSTANTLY thinking of jewelry. Predominately earrings, but I do have some ideas for bracelets and necklaces, I've just been having a lot of fun with earrings. But I go to bed and I'm thinking about it, I dream about, I wake up and as I'm showering and getting dressed for work...I'm thinking about it, I sit at work and I think about it. No joke, jewelry is on my mind nearly 24/7 lately. I don't mind, I just wish I had more time to create and a leg that did not hurt!

Okay, I think that's it for me...I'll try and get some pictures of my new items up very soon!

http://jillianmackowiak.etsy.com/


Take care all!

1 comment:

andrea creates said...

Can't wait to see the earrings:)
Take care-
Andrea