Sunday, February 22, 2009

New earrings!!

I added some new earrings to my Etsy page. I always have sooo much fun making them, I struggle with taking the photos though. I think I'm pretty good and getting better but it takes about 15 pictures per earring to get it right. Oh well! As long as I capture it, to show it's true beauty...here's the website. Check them out!!

I can't believe it is Sunday night already, that means I have to wake up tomorrow and go back to the real world and I certainly don't want to do that. :(

Anyways, I need to do a few more things before I head to bed so off I go to work on that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-
Just stopping to let you know I have nominated you as well as some other original followers to my blog with a 'lemonade award'.You can read about it in my latest post:)
Thank you ,
Andrea