Thursday, March 19, 2009

A custom order...

I had my injection today, which I found out is actually an epidural. It was not pleasant, quite uncomfortable. I am not feeling any differently but they told me it could take 3 - 5 days to feel a difference...here's hoping. I suppose if my back, leg and foot go back to normal I can handle the pain I felt during the procedure and the pain I am feeling now.

But on to more exciting news...last week Seamus handed out some of my business cards to the women he works with. One of the them jumped right online and found a pair of earrings she liked and wanted a necklace to match. I was thrilled, it was my FIRST custom order!! So her and I worked out the details. My mind has been stewing on what to create for the last week, I finally decided on a design and made it for her this afternoon. I was very happy with my creation...now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will be too. Below are the earrings and a picture of the necklace...I enjoyed making it sooo much that I might make another and put it in my Etsy shop. Here are some pictures...

I also worked on another new pair of earrings, but didn't finish with them until it was dark so I'll need to work on pictures tomorrow.

I also wanted to quickly mention that Mia of Miabeads and BeadsAnonymous is holding a giveaway on her blog, check it out!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're both lovely, congrats on your first custom order!

My Inspired Reality said...

Beautiful earrings and necklace. I am sending you healing thoughts and pray that your pain disappears:) I too am claustrophobic and had to get two MRI's done last year, so I know the feeling. Keep creating beautiful things:)

Melina and Denise said...

Excellent news with your customer order! that's got to feel good! : )